Friday, September 3, 2010

College

Im in to my college experience a couple weeks now and i  am loving it. I love the fact that i am getting to meet new people that i wouldnt have had the chance to meet if i weren't here. I am also glad that I am getting along with my roomate as well as i am. I didn't to a personality test or anything to get paired with him, but luckily our lifestyles and characteristics mesh fairly well. The weekends are the best and the parties are helli-cool (so i hear). [ :

Although there are a ton of great things i love about college, there are some downsides too. I can't see my family as much as i would like to, but then again i am a big family person. I also HATE my online math homework. Whose idea was it to make  a computer program that decides what grade i recieve? It deletes my work and is super picky about what i enter as my answer. All in all, I feel like i am going to fit in here at ball state and even though their are things i dont like, the good far outweighs the bad.

2 comments:

  1. yeah man tell me about it. I have 111 as well and it is seriously a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad you are liking it here. Im now in my second year here at BSU and all in all its not that bad. And I agree with you about the computer programs that decide our grades.

    ReplyDelete