Friday, September 10, 2010

Music History

I HATE MUSIC HISTORY 100!!! Never in my life has someone taken something that i love(music) and completely turned me against it. The professor is undoubtedly a very intelligent man and he has good intentions, but he moves through material much too quickly, speaking Latin and French left and right with no explanation or definition. It doesn't help that the class is 3 hours long and we are not allowed to whisper or make a peep. I feel like I am in middle school. The second time our class met he called a girl an atheist because she didn't like a catholic hymn. The man is a tyrant. I have no doubt that this will, somehow, get back to Adolf and he will have a vendetta against me for the remainder of the year, but i can take it no longer. Give me liberty or give me death. 

No comments:

Post a Comment