Friday, October 8, 2010

Facebook

I never thought I would say it. I never thought I would be at this point.......... I have officially turned into a Facebook creeper. Between classes im on. During classes im on. I have caught the bug. I dont know why it is so addictive. The constant update of your freinds' and family's statuses and emotions. I am a very social person, so facebook is a way to stay connected whenever i want. I find myself doing my online math, time and time again, with a pandora and facebook window running in the background. I find myself chuckling at a witty comment my friend made, or listening to a music video posted to my news feed. It is the combination of a great program meshed with great people. Even though i like the posts of my friends, there is always that one girl or that one guy that ruins my, and everyone's, news feed. The dumb emo lyric posts. The feeble attacks at others and the mindless dribble can ruin it at times. But overall, it is a great connection device for people.

No comments:

Post a Comment