Friday, October 15, 2010

Writing Process

My writing process so far is still in the creative stage. My group has narrowed down our topic to cyber bullying, which is a new concept to me, but I am willing to learn and write about it. I am afraid that i won't be able to get enough information or have enough to say about the subject, but who knows. Once i start researching and pulling facts out it might be a little easier than i think it will be. Tyler wanted to write about Justin Timberlake bringing sexy back, which had its pros, but inevitably we revised the topic to cyber bullying. I am having trouble finding a research question to use for my paper. Other that the obvious, "Dont you think this should stop", there really isnt any other question that is usable with this topic. Maybe in class someone will say present a question that works for my topic, but as of now im stumped. ) :

No comments:

Post a Comment